We are excited to announce another edition of the Uppsala Transposon Symposium series:
4th Uppsala Transposon Symposium – integrating transposon and virus identification into evolution and disease research, September 30 – October 02, 2020.
Please save the date!
Practicalities and deadlines:
- Thanks to conference support by SciLifeLab and Vetenskapsrådet, registration will be free as in previous years to allow scientists from all career stages to attend.
- Registration will open in late May with the chance to submit an abstract for a talk, lightning talk, or poster until end of August.
- Days 1 and 2 (symposium) will provide an interdisciplinary road map to overcome TE and EV knowledge gaps in evolution and disease research.
- Day 3 (workshop) will provide cutting-edge training and problem-solving sessions for meeting participants.
SciLifeLab, Meetingplace Navet and Trippelrummet (E10:1309), Uppsala Biomedical Center (BMC)
- Irina Arkhipova (Marine Biological Laboratory)
- John Coffin (Tufts University)
- Molly Hammell (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory)
- Aris Katzourakis (University of Oxford)
- Alice Eunjung Lee (Harvard University)
- Kenji Kojima (Genetic Information Research Institute)
- Dixie Mager (University of British Columbia)
- Arian Smit (Institute for Systems Biology)
- Nathan Springer (University of Minnesota)
- Björn Nystedt (SciLifeLab)